5 Strategies To Help You Get What You Want
I am re-reading Michael Talbot’s Book, The Holographic Universe, for the third time. When I re-read it, it feels like a new edition with concepts I have not noticed or understood in quite the same way before. There are no new editions of this book, Michael Talbot was an American author of several books highlighting parallels between ancient mysticism and quantum mechanics, and espousing a theoretical model of reality that suggests the physical universe is akin to a hologram based on the research and conclusions of world-renown theoretical physicist David Bohm. Both men died in 1992. Continue reading to find my 5 strategies to help you get what you want.
In a nutshell, there is a deeper, non-local level of existence from which our entire universe springs. At this level imagination and reality are ultimately indistinguishable, therefore images of the mind can ultimately manifest as realities in the physical body and our physical worlds. What this means is, “be careful what you wish for”. We can create both what we want and don’t want simply by giving focus and energy to certain ideas.
Here are 5 strategies to help you get what you want and become more consciously aligned with what you truly desire:
- Regardless of how unsettling or difficult a situation, can you find something to be grateful for? The energy of gratitude attracts more things to be thankful for.
- Spend time in quiet reflection envisioning what you desire along with the emotions that arise from imaging it has already happened. You come into energetic alignment through this willingness to ‘be’ in the realization. What do you feel now? Uplifting or dampening emotions respectively will hasten or hinder what you are seeking.
- Look to individuals who have achieved something similar to what you want. What qualities of character do they exhibit? What are their work/life habits? What is it about their attitude or perspective that contributes to their success?
- Notice if you harbor any jealousy, envy, even resentment towards ‘successful’ individuals or people that have what you would like. You won’t achieve new levesl of success from a place of low vibration negative emotions. Use EFT tapping to shift your emotions to appreciation, respect and enthusiasm.
- Seek out and clear any inner blocks to success – be it money, health, relationships or your version of freedom. We all have buried beliefs that were instilled in our subconscious minds by parents who also learned notions that limited their perceptions about what was possible for themselves and for you.
In truth, we are always getting what we want. Those things we don’t want are initiated at the implicate order by our fears, pessimistic thoughts and negative emotions. No thing comes to us that we did not move into being. Use your incredibly powerful imagination, deliberations and emotions to bring desired, positive and empowering situations, people and opportunities into your life.
You may be interested in some other articles on my blog including How to Get Past Your Past.